- We need you to fill out a health history and consent form (these can be downloaded below, or you can pick them up from us in person) and also to provide us with any pertinent insurance information.
- We will furnish you with a “material fact sheet,” as required by law; you will need to sign the consent form stating that you’ve received this form.
- We will bill your insurance as a courtesy but your estimated portion must be paid at the time of each appointment. If you do not have insurance, payment will be expected at the time services are rendered.
Download forms below in pdf format:
- Health History (English Version)
- Health History (Spanish Version)
- Child Health/Dental History Form
- Consent Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Comparisons of Restorative Dental Materials
- Dental Materials Facts (English Version)
- Materiales Dentales
- Glossary of Terms
- California Authorization for the Release of Dental Records